Your Certificates in 5 Days ?
There is another way. Certificates in 5 Days (C5D) Why not give me a try ?
Birth Certificates contain the following information that is of
interest to genealogists.
- The Registration District
- The Sub District and County in which the Sub District is situated
- The Entry Number in the Register
- The Date of the Birth and its Location
- The name of the child; if any
- Whether Male or Female
- The Name of the Father
- The Name of the Mother & any previous Surnames
- The Occupation of the Father
- The Name, address & relationship to the child of the person registering the birth
- The Signature or Mark of the person registering the Birth
- The Date of Registration
Links to other Certificates