Your Certificates in 5 Days ?
There is another way. Certificates in 5 Days (C5D) Why not give me a try ?
Death Certificates contain the following
information which might be of use to Genealogists.
This information did not
change until April Quarter 1969 when maiden names of females were added as was
the date and place of birth of all people.
- The Registration District
- The Sub District and County in which the Sub District is situated
- The Entry Number in the Register
- The Date of Death and its Location
- Whether Male or Female
- The Age of the Person including date of birth from 1969
- The occupation of the person. If the person was female, then the description is
likely to read......wife or widow of..........
- and his occupation stated. A child will be described similarly.
- The cause of Death
- The Name address & relationship to the deceased of the person registering the Death
- The Signature or Mark of the person registering the Death
- The Date of Registration
Links to other Certificates