has been around since 1999 and has a reputation for efficiency and for fair dealing with clients.
Indeed a great deal of research is provided to clients free of charge.
However, many of my clients have asked to provide a formal research service where they can have research
into specific aspects of their family tree looked into. Details of the service are below.
Why use a reasearch service ?
- You have come to the end of the road and are stuck
- A fresh pair of eyes might look at things in a different light
- A researcher will usually have years of experience in family history fields
- He or she will generally have access to most or all of the subscription sites which an individual may not.
What does it cost ?
- The cost per hour is £ 15, and time is bookable in blocks of 30 minutes.
- Any certificates or other disbursements will be extra but will not be purchased without prior approval.
How do I order ?
- Complete the order form below with details of your request.
How do I pay ?
- You can send me a credit card or pay by Paypal using the secure order forms below.
- To send me your card details click this
Secure Order Form
- To make payment by Paypal please select the appropriate time you would like and complete the shopping cart option. You will need to e mail me seperately with details of the research.
Can I have anything researched?
No. I could not for example research John Smith who lived in Manchester in the 1850s. You do need to give me something definite to work with.
E Mail me at
Please bear in mind that you are not paying for a successful result but for time spent searching.
It may be that the record you are searching for does not exist or that the information you have is not correct.