CENSUS OF ENGLAND AND WALES, 1881.
DESCRIPTION OF ENUMERATION DISTRICT
[This description is to be written by the Enumerator from the Copy supplied to him by the Registrar. Any explanatory notes or observations calculated to the make the descriptionclearer or more complete may be made by the Enumerator].Col. 1.Col. 2.
All that part of the Parish of Ashton–under–Lyne
bounded on the South and South East by the
boundary line of the Borough of Staleybridge, on the
East, by the River Tame, on the West by the Ecclesi–
astical district of St Georges Chapel Mossley,
including Woodfield, Staveleigh, Far Souracre,
Staley Bank, Acres Bank, and Porters Lodge.
Hartshead Print Works, and all the houses thereat.
Heyrod Cottage, Heyrod Hall, Rushfield, Knotts
Houses, Spring Bank houses, the houses at Black
Rock, Hary Bottoms, Lower and Hihere Beestow,
Scout Weir Cottages,Heyrod, Higher Heyrod
Troy, Little London, Standrick Hill Luzley and White
and Green Holly, Spout Brook, Hopkins, windy Harbour,
the houses at Arlies, Arlies farm, Clay Leech farm,
all houses at Luzley, lathom Hall,Luzley Hall,
Sott Hole, Three Cornered Nook, May Hill, Bardons'
houses and shop at Junction, Heroes and cottages
adjoining in Dukes Platting