Ladysmith Barracks

Originally built in 1843, and named Wellington Barracks, The Barracks was in existence until the mid 1980s when it demolished to make way for a housing development. To celebrate the deeds of the Manchesters in the Boer War it was renamed "Ladysmith Barracks". All that now remains is the front gate which is a listed structure.

©Antony Lambert