This page is entirely for the 1939 Register of Stalybridge (Former Lancashire Part) and its surrounding
districts. By this date all of Stalybridge was in Cheshire of course, but this page has been included for thoroughness
For the relevant Enumeration District from 1939 click on the link
Hamilton, Gledhall, Harrison, Newton, St George's, Sidebottom, & Stamford Streets, Church Walk, East, North & West Avenues, Longson Terrace & Ridge Hill Lane.
Adshead, Ayton, Back Avon, Blandford, Carter, Church, Derby, George, Hall, Heap, Heyrod, Lees, Market, Old & Stamford Streets, Wakefield & Waterloo Roads, Arlies, Cocker Hill, Glent & Sourace.
Bayley, Byron, Clarence, Chapel, Church, Harrop, Hulley, King, Market, Mount, Newton, Queen, Spring, Stamford, Tame, Tunnell, Water & Woodhall Streets, Stamford, Wakefield, Water & Waterloo Roads, & Rassbottom & Tenter Brows
Also included here are the Kelly's Directory Entries for Hurst from 1905 and 1918.
To view them, please click the relevant link:
Kelly's Hurst 1905
Kelly's Hurst 1918